WB Wood Furniture Procurement Services
Founded in 1905, WB Wood is a Haworth Best in Class Dealer and a prominent furniture service provider and management company in the United States and around the world
If you’re moving into a new workspace — or your existing office needs an update — WB Wood is here for you. We’re a prominent furniture service provider and project management company dedicated to providing enhanced, human-focused office furniture solutions to companies around the United States.
About Us — A Leading Furniture Provider
Our offices are based in New York and New Jersey, but we provide office design and project management services to clients nationwide. From Juniata, Alaska, to Tampa, Florida, you can count on us for top-tier service and superb quality.
We pride ourselves on our:
- Expertise: With more than 115 years in the office design and project management industry, WB Wood has the legacy knowledge and resources to provide excellent project management services in any workplace that needs furniture procurement. Our highly experienced teams work with various businesses in both the public and private sectors, from health care providers to fashion design companies.
- Connections: We are proud to be a Haworth Best in Class Dealer, and we also partner with 300 other manufacturers to offer products that fit every design scheme. These relationships enable us to consistently provide first-rate procurement and project management services.
- Attention to detail: When we plan a project, we listen carefully to your ideas and ask key questions to gain a thorough understanding of your unique requirements. Throughout the project, we maintain clear, timely communication with you and all other parties involved to ensure your satisfaction.
What is a Furniture Service Provider?
Check out our 45-second video on what WB Wood can do for your workspace
WB Wood Solutions: What We Do
Before diving into any office furniture procurement or project management, we make sure we understand every aspect of your company, from your brand’s aesthetic to your office’s functional and business requirements.
We want to hear from you — throughout the office design process, we listen to your ideas and ask the right questions to discover the perfect solutions for your space. Our project management services go beyond the planning phase, so you can rest assured that your project will finish on time and meet your specifications.
WB Wood Office Furniture: What We Offer
When you partner with us, our team will help you choose the best furniture and decor for your workspace as a part of our office design & project management services. We work with our manufacturers to offer products for various budgets and office ideas, including:
- Workspaces: Our workstations and desks allow you to configure your workspaces for optimum productivity and can support your changing business needs. You have adaptable functionality for each environment in many different industries. Reimagine your workspace being wall-mounted, private and ergonomic.
- Accessories: An office accessory is any piece of furniture or decoration that enhances a workspace’s functionality, such as sound-muffling plants, desk organizers and mobile carts. These pieces add a splash of personality to your office in addition to providing essential capabilities like extra storage space and sound dampening so your employees can maintain focus in a beautiful space.
- Seating: The office chair is more than just a piece of furniture — it’s where work gets done. Whether you need a few desk chairs to help your employees find their flow or a collection of unique guest chairs for your lobby, we’re here to help you choose seating that suits your workspace.
- Lighting: The right lighting can turn any office into an invigorating space. We can help you choose beautiful, high-quality lighting fixtures that will make work easier and more enjoyable for your whole team. From desk lamps to overhead lighting, we’ll find something that fits your budget and looks great in your space.
- Architectural interiors and dividers: Architectural interiors and dividers allow you to arrange your available space to enhance productivity, increase workspace functionality and make your office safer for all your employees. The WB WOOD design and management team can suggest options that work with your existing architecture to support all your employees’ individual work styles while making an aesthetic statement.
- Storage: Even though the modern office footprint continues to shrink, storage space is still a crucial consideration for any business. From personal storage options like employee lockers and integrated workstation storage to striking bookcases and credenzas, we can help you select storage solutions that are both functional and fashionable.
WB Wood Furniture Project Management Services
Through our office design projects, we provide the following services to ensure a beautiful, functional design that fits your budget and meets your deadline: Budget and Cost Control, Furniture Selection and Procurement, Schedule Adherence, Quality Assurance, Delivery, Installation, and more.
Let WB Wood Be Your Guide to Reimagining Your Office Space
.If you want to build an office space that boosts employee engagement and productivity while staying true to your brand’s aesthetic, rely on us at WB Wood. We’ll provide you with the office project management resources and the knowledge you need to make your ideas a reality through our furniture procurement services.