Clear, accurate, timely communication at every level is key to our success in building relationships and assuring complete client satisfaction.
Projects generally begin with a kick-off meeting where the WB Wood team and the client/architect/design team clarify the information necessary to develop final orders and establish methods for effective communication flow regarding schedules, project updates, and status reports.
Typical items addressed in initial meetings in order for work to proceed include:
- Clarification of approved construction schedule indicating the window of time allocated for delivery and installation.
- Status of client approval for Workstation Typicals and all other furniture specification decisions.
- Client/design team requirements for review and sign-off process on all drawings, specifications, and orders prepared by WB Wood.
- Client requirements for processing all purchase orders and deposits.
- Requirements for application of any existing furniture.
- Open issues to be resolved. Throughout the course of each project, WB Wood provides the client/design team with regular updates and relevant information including:
- Drawing production schedule and review.
- Status reports for quotes issued and orders entered.
- Status reports regarding acknowledgment and ship dates.
- Detailed budget data.
- Progress on the resolution of any outstanding issues.